Suncoast Auto Transport is partnered with Matson and Horizon Lines Shipping for hawaii auto transport. Placing an order with Suncoast Auto Transport for your shipment places your car in the care of a world-renown institution of shipping in the Pacific. That on its own should be enough to help you make your decision, but it actually gets better.
Choose the Kind of Service that Works Best for you. There are many different ways to manage your auto transport to Hawaii. On some occasions, it may be necessary to perform direct port to port shipping. On others, a port to door or door to port shipping is more appropriate.
Suncoast Auto Transport can help you understand what works best for you and will help to make it happen. Let the experts help you decide what works best for you!
Shipping your car to Hawaii or shipping your car from Hawaii doesn’t have to be difficult. Let Suncoast Auto Transport provide a quote for shipping a car to Hawaii or a quote for shipping a car from Hawaii.
Need to ship your automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, boats, RV’s, ect. to Hawaii, we can do it.
By using Suncoast Auto Transport Port to Port Service, you get help arranging your car shipment to Hawaii. Suncoast Auto Transport knows what it takes to protects vehicles from environmental damage caused by salt and sand. We guarantee your shipping experience with Suncoast Auto Transport will be easy and convenient to transport your car to Hawaii. With our easy step-by-step booking procedures, your vehicle will be delivered to your destination in the safest and easiest manner.
Suncoast Auto Transport’s Port to Port Hawaii Vehicle Shipment
- Complete Our Online Quote Form with the basic information about your shipment. Upon submitting your information, you will be contacted by a customer service representative to confirm your request. You will typically receive your quote within 15 minutes.
- Required Items Prior to Shipping a Car
- Keys – You must provide Suncoast Auto Transport with a copy of keys to the ignition and any and all locked compartment.
- Original Vehicle Registration and Title – Suncoast Auto Transport will make copies and return the original documents.
- Creditor/Lessor notarized statement – If your vehicle has a lean is financed or leased, bring a notarized statement from your creditor/lessor stating they are aware your vehicle is being shipped.
- Non-Owner of vehicle – If the person shipping/receiving the vehicle is not the owner, Suncoast Auto Transport a notarized letter of authorization from the owner(s) is required. If the vehicle is titled to more than one owner, both registered owners must sign the consent form.
- Photo ID – In order to pick up the car, you or your designated recipient must show a photo ID.
- For Vehicles shipped from Hawaii – If you are shipping your vehicle from Hawaii and there is more than one owner of the vehicle, both owners must be present when vehicle is delivered to Suncoast Auto Transport otherwise a notarized letter is required from the absent owner authorizing the shipment.
- Prepare for Your Auto Transport
- Don’t Fill Your Tank – Due to fire/explosion hazard of gasoline, we require that the tank be no more than one-fourth full. Vehicles with diesel fuel require special handling; please contact customer service.
- Don’t Pack Anything in Your Vehicle – No personal items, luggage or boxes may be shipped inside the passenger area or trunk other than an infant car seat and spare tire with jack. You will be asked to remove anything that is not permanently mounted to the vehicle.
- No Fire Extinguishers. No fire extinguishers may be shipped in a vehicle.
- Disconnect Alarm Systems. Vehicle alarm systems must be disconnected before a vehicle may be shipped.
- Required Ground Clearance. All vehicles must have six inches of ground clearance in order to be shipped.
Track the Progress of Your Auto Transport Online Our Hawaii car shipping service comes standard with online tracking. You can actually track your vehicle online 24/7 for free! It’s as simple as going to this page and entering your booking number!